I’ve been asked if there is no solution for the host of shelter-related problems that I outlined recently. Well, here’s a blanket solution–judge its feasibility for yourself.
- ) Bernie Sanders becomes U.S. president.
- ) Then he, Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador and Brazilian President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva jointly create a homeland for Latin refugees in a vacant area of Mexico–funded by draining money from the bloated U.S. military budget.
- )Then, employing other money from stiff taxes on the superrich and defunding the police , Sanders creates a reparations fund for homeless minorities.
- ) Americans who want to work from home first join unions which in turn negotiate deals with US employers.
- ) And trillionaires who want to move to their private islands or live on their seagoing yachts may do so–after paying a stiff exit tax to Uncle Sam.
A wise, humanitarian plan, no?